Freedom is not something to be held close, but given to all.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Holy Smokes, Dean's the man!

First things first, I have seriously neglected updating because I have been dealing with a lot of family issues over the winter. I've had a number of family members pass away, along with a few friends. Tough winter. I hope to do better in the spring than I did in the winter. ( Hey, I could have said I was still celebrating the Bush election. It could be accurately said that I did a fair amount of celebrating though...)

OK I can't tell you how thrilled I am that Howard the Dean is now the head of the DNC. It's like a GOP dream come true! Dean has the ability just like John Kerry to not only be on BOTH sides of the issue, but be able to give very effective arguments for either side. For instance:

http://intellectualconservative.com/deanvdean.html

Take a look. This guy's good, people. Thank God for the Blogosphere. We need to take all this stuff down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home