Freedom is not something to be held close, but given to all.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

St. Pancake's family SUES!

Read the story for yourself.

I'll comment on this. This bitch protests. This bitch burns the US flag on foreign soil. This bitch takes sides against a United States ally.

Then she finds herself standing toe to toe with a bulldozer. Maybe she fancies herself a kindred spirit with the kid who stood up to a tank in Communist China back in 1989. I just don't know.

What I do know is that she was stupid enough to get in the way of heavy machinery that was armored in such a way that the driver of the bulldozer couldn't see that she was positioning herself underneath the 'dozer blade.

Dead stupid bitch.

Now Mommy Bitch and Daddy Bastard want to sue. As Kos might say, "Screw 'em."

The Corries, the best reason that this conservative can think of to keep abortion legal, are suing Israel, and just for good measure, they are also suing Caterpillar.

Maybe they ought to sue their OB-GYN, for assisting to bring a piece of trash like this into the world. Maybe they ought to sue the idiots over at Evergreen State Mental Institution, for falsely promising that their spawn would receive an education, when all this bitch got was an indoctrination.

Maybe they ought to sue the Palestinian Authority, for allowing her to be where she was, all the while knowing that she would be in danger.

Most of all, maybe they need to question themselves. Maybe they need to ask themselves "How could we have raised such a little bitch?"

*Disclaimer. I'll probably regret writing this when I get up in the morning. Been down with this flu-like crap for a couple of days and have been coughing so much, I hurt my neck. OTOH, Rachel Corrie just pisses me off. I'm not sorry she died. I just wish she had won a Darwin Award for her stupidity.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

8:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

5:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home